Saturday, November 29, 2008

Praying for the Holy Souls

This family has a great Advent prayer project that is similar to the Virtual St. Joseph Altar prayer list:
Beginning November 25th my family and I are praying through the A Month For the Souls in Purgatory from November 25th to December 25th 2008. This is my third year practising this devotion while three of my family members joined me during 2007 and again this year.

We would be most pleased and grateful to add any of your deceased Christian loved ones to our list of souls being prayed for. Our family is offering Masses during these thirty days leading up to Christmas Day, known as a day when our Holy Mother, through her faithful prayers, sees many souls released from Purgatory to enter the gates of heaven.

Add your loved ones to the list and join with this family in praying for the Holy Souls.

No comments: