Sunday, September 6, 2009

To Saint Joseph on Labor Day Eve

This is from one of my favorite blogs, Les Femmes:

Poor St. Joseph, he is one of the greatest saints in the Church, but so often overlooked. I just reviewed several of my books about selected saints and not one mentioned St. Joseph. Perhaps they assume devotion to the foster father of Jesus and choose to focus on the lesser known servants of God.

Whatever the reason, I think we need to reflect every day on dear St. Joseph, the patron of a happy death. Since all of us are moving in that direction, prudence dictates friendship with this "just man." Please, St. Joseph, be at my bedside when I am preparing to meet my God. . . . keep reading!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hello there, I agree with you Saint Joseph is the greatest patron of Labor and father of Jesus Christ.


St Joseph Statue