The ultimate way to give honor to St. Joseph on his feast day is with your very own St. Joseph Altar. The goal of the Blog Fest is to link all those who have created a St. Joseph Altar for the 2010 Feast of St. Joseph. It will be fun to see the variety of approaches and styles. Simple or extravagant, we want to see it!
To participate, all you need to do is:
1. Erect a St. Joseph Altar. Be sure to get the whole family involved.
2. Make a post on your blog about your Altar. We want to see photos if possible!
3. Use the MckLinky form below and enter the exact link to your St. Joseph Altar post.
4. Link your post back to this post. Grab a button to make linking easier and link it to http://stjosephaltar.blogspot.com/2010/03/1st-annual-st-joseph-altar-blog-fest.html
5. If you already have a button on your blog, please change the link to http://stjosephaltar.blogspot.com/2010/03/1st-annual-st-joseph-altar-blog-fest.html
6. Be sure to make the rounds and visit all the St. Joseph Altar posts.
Here is our 2010 St. Joseph Altar.
For more pics and details, visit my Homeschool Goodies blog.
1st Annual St. Joseph Altar Blog Fest participants: