Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks for a wonderful 2011 feast day!

The 2nd Annual St. Joseph Altar blog fest has nine altar links so far. Make a visit -- you will be amazed at the creativity that has gone into these family altars. Each one a unique homage to St. Joseph. Linking will remain open till the end of March, so if your family erected an altar this year we want to see it!

The Virtual St. Joseph Altar had over 6000 visitors and 106 offerings. Many general prayer requests and prayers for the dead were submitted. Although the Altar is now closed for offerings, you can still visit, pray, and learn even more about St. Joseph and the Altar tradition.

I was thrilled to be interviewed twice this year about St. Joseph Altars. I hope you'll listen to the podcasts:
And, we've got 136 fans on Facebook!
    Thanks to all who visited, commented, and spread the word! The long-awaited feast day has come and gone, but we should remember to keep St. Joseph top of mind all year long.
    Unfailing Petition

    Holy St. Joseph, spouse of Mary,
    be mindful of me, pray for me, watch over me.
    Guardian of the paradise of the new Adam,
    provide for my temporal wants.
    Faithful guardian of the most precious of all treasures,
    I beseech thee to bring this matter to a happy end,
    if it be for the glory of God and the good of my soul.
    Amen.

    No comments: