Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lovely email from an Altar visitor

I really enjoy getting emails from Virtual Altar visitors. Here is one I got tonight. Thanks, CDC!

+
Hi Evann,

It is my pleasure to honor St. Joseph!
I've had a devotion to him since I was a teenager in the 1970's. He's done so much for me!

The first time I saw a St Joseph Table (Altar) was in 1985, hosted by a convent in the Dallas area. We moved and didn't attend one again until we found one here in Kansas in the 1990's.

The Italian lady who is in charge of it does a great job, but can't do it every single year. So when I found yours on the "web" a year or two ago, I was so glad! It's a great idea and I'm very happy that you do it. I'm sure it's a lot of work but I hope it remains a labor of love for you to do.

May Good St. Joseph, no doubt pleased at your homage, assist you and your loved ones always!
CDC

No comments: